I'm a very honest person. Perhaps too honest...

Friday, December 08, 2006

Brrrrrr...

'Tis the Season for COLD. BRRRRR Brrrr...

Kids, I don't know if you've stepped outside today, but (I'm talking to the New Yorkers and North Easterners now) it is Fri-gid! Brr.

It's 23 degrees, and feels like 6 degrees!!!!!! (according to weather.com) AND, to top it off, it's windy as all get out!

In fact, as I was hurrying to work to get out of the cold, I actually got toppled forward by the wind! Talk about a mighty wind....

The good news is...if you want to get somewhere fast...get some wheels and get in front of that wind...cause you are going to fly! (Travelers going NW only, please.)

HAPPY WINTER, EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm. you should move to California. no such problems there.