I'm a very honest person. Perhaps too honest...

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Santa Barbara treats

Andy & I went to Santa Barbara this past weekend to celebrate our three year anniversary. It was a quick, last minute trip and it was absolutely gorgeous!

What we did:
Amongst other things, we ate delicious meals, did our fair share of wine tasting and took a walk on the beach.

What we learned:
Wine tasting and rock tasting do not produce the same satisfying result.



Here is where we stayed:



We also bought Farylrobin shoes; ate at Freebirds; bought a hoodie with bird designs all over; and received Ravenwood wine from a close friend. Needless to say,this anniversary was a soaring success! (cheap pun intended)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's funny that I find out more about your trip to Santa Barbara through your blog than I do in person which means I either didn't ask you about your trip or if I did I got side tracked by my glorious responsibilities as a parent, sigh!