I'm a very honest person. Perhaps too honest...

Monday, October 09, 2006

October is a Month to Celebrate and be Aware!

I have nothing to back this up...

But I've been told, that this month IS:

NATIONAL PIZZA MONTH
NATIONAL VEGETARIAN MONTH (October 1st being National Vegetarian Day)
NATIONAL HISPANIC HERITAGE MONTH
BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH (I assume it's National, but it's a long enough name as is)

What an exciting month?!!

Also, I celebrate my One Year Anniversary at HBO tomorrow!

And my friend, Erik Tanouye ( http://tanouye.blogspot.com/) celebrates his 29th Birthday today! (Happy Birthday, Erik! You're NOT 30!)

What's more, my sister celebrates her one year anniversary at her job next week!

What a DAY! WHAT A WEEK! WHAT A MONTH!!

And, let's not forget, Halloween...!

----------------------------
10/10/06 at 10:57 pm:

A very astute reader pointed out that my boyfriend, Andy, also celebrates his 5th Year Anniversary at his job on October 9th! AND, if I'm not mistaken, my friend, Sean Taylor (http://www.thespotlightwithseantaylor.com), also celebrates his 5th Year Anniversary at that same place of business on that same day as well!!! Congratulations, all around!!!!!

Other birthdays this month:
NAT RINK - 30!!!!!!
JOSH COHEN - 33!

Who else has a birthday? Please add a comment! Let me know what else is there is to celebrate and observe in October! What a wonderful way to kick off the Fall Foilage!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your beau also celebrated 5 years at his occupation today.

Linda said...

My Cousin Sofia Valdivieso's birthday is today! She lives in Ecuador. Feliz Cumpleanos, Sofia Bonita!

Linda said...

According to Green Mountain Coffee Roasters ("GMCR") October is National Fair Trade Month!

GMCR wrote:

"Dear Linda,
October is National Fair Trade Month…and the holidays are just around the corner. Are you ready to celebrate?"

And I say, "Yes! Yes, GMCR! I am READY to CELEBRATE!"