I'm a very honest person. Perhaps too honest...

Friday, September 08, 2006

Pseudo Celebrity

From my experience last night, I've determined that I have arrived at pseudo-celebrity status.

I'm like Ashlee Simpson. No one really knows me or my work. But they know my brother. And he throws my name around a bit. (And one day I'll become a star, riding on his fame...right?)

When two people in one evening have heard of you for no reason other than your brother and one of them knows all sorts of strange and disconnected details about your life - like where you use to live - you start to feel a little strange.

But soon, I just smile and relish in my new pseudo-celebrity status and wonder, "With all this fame and attention I'm getting...why isn't anyone reading my blog?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell us about Alan! ;-)
-Sean