I'm a very honest person. Perhaps too honest...

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

I want to be in high school...

...so that all my thoughts can become open and descript again. So that my words will leak from my fingertips without regard to how they sound to anyone but me. My words and thoughts will be my own and they will be so powerful and unique that they will grow from thoughts into poems from poems into prose and from prose into stories to be passed on for generations to come.

I want to take my observations of the people around me and knit together little stories of their lives from the thirty seconds that I observe them while I glance up from my crossword puzzle. I see them standing there, with a story. A history waiting and begging to be written. All I have to do is let myself imagine again.


Thank you, my fellow blogger, for the inspiration...whether you know it or not.


.

1 comment:

Tony said...

What a nice post. Thank you. And this morning I feel like I have a place in this world about a trillion percent more than I felt yesterday.