I'm a very honest person. Perhaps too honest...

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Please...No Deal!

About three months ago when I first stumbled upon the last five or ten minutes of this game show, I thought certainly it was some random game show in re-runs.

I contemplated why any network would ever think that this show needed to be re-aired, but I deferred judgement when I thought about all the other crap that was on TV. I turned the TV off, never to hear of "Deal or No Deal" again.

Unfortunately, for the following months, just about ALL I HEARD in multiple circles of friends and associates was endless references to this new game show "Deal or No Deal". It seemed EVERYONE was watching this show. (Or is?!) I can't imagine it. But there you have it, TV has gone lower than Reality Television Series.

Congratulations, Society. Congratulations.

2 comments:

Tony said...

What's "Deal or No Deal"?

Linda said...

Click the words "Deal or No Deal" in the main blog and it will link you to a site that tells you all about the show.

In short: It's a game show.

A bit more: You eliminate suitcases to win big money. There are models. You have a "life-line" of sorts. In other words, it's all very silly and is all about luck...no skill...no logic...no test of intelligence.