I'm a very honest person. Perhaps too honest...

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Success and HAPPINESS!

Saturday, I threw a 30th Birthday Party for Andy.

He knew about the party, but did not know that his entire family was coming from Maine & Boston to celebrate! AND that all of his friends would be ROASTING & TOASTING him.

I have been anxious and a little stressed for about a month and half now in the planning process. Most of all, these last couple of weeks, as I began getting sick and could no longer focus on the details when it was MOST crucial!

Amazingly, due to the extraordinary FRIENDS of both Andy and me, and our amazing, talented families...The whole party and especially the Roasting & Toasting went off without a snag! It was just amazing!!! Andy didn't have a clue and was rendered speechless for a good portion of the evening (but totally happy).

And I got about ten offers to host other individual 30th birthday bashes. Maybe I should open a business?

[picture coming soon]

No comments: