I'm a very honest person. Perhaps too honest...

Friday, May 22, 2009

Time keeps on tickin'...

Into the future

There never seems to be enough time for all I want to do. And then suddenly I find days to just sit on my bum and eat popcorn and watch old shows. Well - TODAY IS NOT THAT DAY!

Today I have been non-stop since I woke up and am not even close to finishing everything I need to get done before I leave on two back-to-back out of town trips!

I have nearly completed my craft projects, however. Little wedding gifties to go along with cash-a-roo. Hopefully I can share pictures soon. To give you a little something to look forward to...they are jars of homemade Lemon Tea Sugar Scrub. I tried it out for myself first, of course, and my skin is SO SOFT! I don't even need to use lotion anymore. Only down side is that it is impracticably messy. Well, at least it's meant for shower use! AND it's all natural, so no weird chemicals being rubbed deep into your skin.

Off to finalize the crafts and pack the last of the luggage!

No comments: