I'm a very honest person. Perhaps too honest...

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Weddings, Weddings, Weddings...

It's amazing to me how many dresses I can own and still not have a dress in my closet that is appropriate for all weddings.

Guys, you may not understand this, because for you it's pants, button-down, tie - add jacket for more formal occasions, shine those shoes and if it's really fancy rent yourself a tux.

It's never that easy for a lady. There are all kinds of subtleties in attire. There's cut (oh, too low, skirts too high, too long, too cutesy), color (don't wear red, especially not white, it depends on the season), style (even the material can rat you out depending on the wedding) and not to mention accessories (don't get me started)!

In times like these, it's good to have fashion-forward friends.

It's also good to simply not care and don't wear anything with holes and put on your best SMILE.

No comments: